The world’s best low carb, high protein, keto friendly pasta.
- Packed with 100% plant protein and fiber - it's filling!
- Gluten Free & Grain Free
- 8oz carton (4 servings per carton)
- Made in the USA
- Kosher Certified
REAL CUSTOMER STORIES
(NO, WE DIDN'T PAY THEM!)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add 1 serving of pasta and stir well. Some foaming is normal.
- Boil for 4-6 minutes depending on your desired firmness.
- Strain well and serve with your favorite sauce!
Better, tastier pasta
thanks to the lupini bean.
Thousands of 5-star reviews
Clean, simple ingredients
Made from lupini beans
Ready in 4-6 minutes
Get the Low Carb Lowdown
Just cook it as you would normal pasta - in a large pot of salted boiling water! Depending on the shape, our pasta cooks in anywhere from 4-7 minutes. We invite you to experiment with cooking times to find the right cook time for you and your family.
In a large pot of boiling water, add a generous amount of salt, add your rice and cook to your desired firmness. Some foaming is normal.
We recommend tasting the rice around the 3 minute mark to see if it is to your liking. If you prefer a softer rice, cook it for a few more minutes. Taste buds and preferences can vary by person, and cook times can be affected by several factors including temperature, your stove, and even your altitude. We invite you to experiment with cook times to see what you prefer best!
Use just like a traditional flour!
In short, instead of regular flour or semolina, we use lupini bean flour! Lupini beans are versatile, low in carbs, and have a great nutrition profile. They have long been considered a superfood and pack a ton of protein, fiber, and nutrients.
Our pasta is shelf stable and is best enjoyed within 1 year of your purchase. Please store pasta in a cool, dry space to best maintain freshness.
Top 8 Allergen Free
We produce our pasta in a dedicated gluten free facility and do not use any of the top 8 allergens. Lupini beans are a legume belonging to the same plant family as peanuts. We would recommend you consult with your doctor before consuming any new food product, including Kaizen.
Are products are gluten-free.
Our ingredients are non-GMO.
We have a lot of customers with diabetes that enjoy our products and have not had any reports of spiked blood sugars. As always, consult your doctor to determine if a particular food is right for you.
Our products are certified Kosher by Oregon Kosher.
All of our products are made in the USA.
If we have pasta in stock, we generally fulfill all orders within 48 hours of your purchase. Once shipped, the average transit time is 3-4 days, though some orders may take up to 5-6 days depending on where you live.
Spill the Beans
- Pamela4 minutes agoReviewingZitiRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
- Yana5 days agoReviewingFusilliRated 3 out of 5 stars3 Stars
Pretty good. Only thing I didn’t like was bloating and gassy.
- Jamey1 week agoReviewingFusilliRated 1 out of 5 stars1 Star
- Jamey1 week agoReviewingZitiRated 1 out of 5 stars1 Star
- Brittany1 week agoReviewingZitiRated 1 out of 5 stars1 Star
- Lela1 week agoReviewingRadiatoriRated 2 out of 5 stars2 Stars
The texture and taste were good, but too created Gastro distress
- Catherine1 week agoReviewingFusilliRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Love the taste and texture, no different than regular pasta. My new obsession
- Casey2 weeks agoReviewingCavatappiRated 2 out of 5 stars2 Stars
I know protein pasta is risky this one is ok. A little gummy but very edible.
- Hannah2 weeks agoReviewingCavatappiRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Texture is weird, but what do you expect with a protein pasta? I enjoy it as much as I thought I would and it's a great way to make some of my favorite dishes more nutritionally sound.
- Carole2 weeks agoReviewingCavatappiRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I like it more than others I’ve tried. It’s on the dry side. I wish you made spaghetti.