Creamy, cheesy and flavorful, this feta air fryer pasta bake is a dream dinner situation that's ready in under 20 minutes! It's a quick and easy take on baked feta pasta, made completely in the air fryer.
Fresh tomatoes and a block of feta cheese cook together to create the base for the rich pasta sauce. Stir in garlic and basil for extra flavor, then toss in some of our cooked lupini pasta and enjoy! It really is that simple.
We love a good pasta bake, don't you? This air fryer pasta bake creates a delicious combination of flavors and textures with just simple ingredients required. And you really can't beat that cook time!
It's simplicity at its best, with minimal ingredients and quite possibly the easiest clean-up ever! You don't even need a baking dish - everything cooks right in the air fryer basket (hello, new favorite recipe!).
If you're familiar with the viral "TikTok Pasta," you'll love our version! It's a fun cross between the original recipe and air fryer baked ziti.
We've taken everything that made baked feta pasta an internet sensation and transformed it into an even easier and quicker recipe that is about as no-fuss as it gets.
The best thing about this great recipe is that the air fryer cuts down the pasta bake time.
Now, you can get this tasty feta air fryer pasta pasta bake on the table in just 15-20 minutes total.
Our air fryer pasta bake is:
- rich, creamy, comfort food that hits all the right flavor notes
- made with our low-carb and gluten free pasta
- an easy recipe to adapt to your own taste preferences
- a quick and simple healthy meal for the whole family.
About Kaizen Pasta
Made with lupin flour, a high protein, low carb and nutrient dense wonder ingredient, our lupini bean pastas pack a nutritional punch! Not only are they low-carb, high-protein and gluten-free pastas, but they are completely plant based, too.
The macros are impressive: one serving of Kaizen pasta offers 20 grams of protein, 15 grams of fiber and only 6 grams of net carbs. Whether you're looking for a tasty keto pasta or other ways to get more plant protein into your meals, our pasta delivers. Not only is it filling and nutritious, but it tastes just like authentic pasta!
Use any type of pasta you'd like for this feta air fryer pasta bake (check out all of our lupini pasta varieties below).
We love it with our Ziti since the creamy sauce gets packed into each noodle, but any of our pastas will work!
Feta Air Fryer Pasta Bake Recipe
If you've never made a pasta bake in the air fryer, this is the perfect first recipe to try. The cooking process is so simple!
While the tomatoes and feta cook over high heat in the air fryer, boil the pasta. Our pastas have a quick cooking time- just 5 minutes for al dente.
Here's the full recipe along with a few recipe tips for the best results.
Yield: 4 servings
- 1-1/2 pints whole cherry tomatoes (approx. 15 ounces)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- fine sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 oz. feta cheese in brine, drained
- 8 oz. Kaizen Ziti
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Place the tomatoes in the air fryer basket (or in a large bowl). Pour in the olive oil and toss to combine. Season the tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the block of feta in the center of the air fryer basket and season with more salt and pepper. The tomatoes should surround the feta in a single layer.
- Place the air fryer basket in the air fryer and cook for 10-15 minutes at 400°F. It is done when the tomatoes have burst and are slightly charred.
- While the tomatoes and feta cook, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the lupini pasta. Boil pasta for 5 minutes for al dente. Drain the pasta and set it aside.
- When the tomatoes and feta are done, remove the air fryer basket and use a fork to mash the tomatoes and mix it with the olive oil and melted feta. This creates the pasta sauce.
- Mix in the basil, garlic and red pepper flakes. Taste the sauce and add more salt and pepper, if needed.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce. Mix to coat the pasta well.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the pasta and return it to the air fryer for 2-3 more minutes or until the cheese has melted and the edges of the pasta bake are golden brown.
- Remove and serve topped with more basil and red pepper flakes, if desired.
- Feel free to play around with the seasonings! Italian seasoning or a dash of cayenne pepper are good options. Use 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder as a substitute for fresh garlic.
- You can substitute cheddar cheese or Parmesan cheese (or your favorite cheese!) for the mozzarella.
- Store leftover pasta in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days.
- Want more extra protein? Top the pasta bake with sliced chicken breasts or a cooked filet of salmon.
The air fryer method is one of the best ways to enjoy baked feta pasta! It's a quick, simple and flavorful meal- the perfect trifecta of healthy eating.
More Easy Recipes
Check out some of our other delicious recipes!
What are your favorite ways to enjoy Kaizen pasta?
Snap a photo and tag us on Instagram @kaizenfoodcompany- we love to see how you flex your Kaizen creations with all of our low-carb pastas!
New to lupini pasta? Learn more about this incredible superfood!